Monday, March 1, 2010

The Cutest You'll Ever Be!



Natalie has been claiming to have a loose tooth for a long time. You know they say, "Feel my tooth, it's loose." Then you feel it and it is solid as a rock. They know that it's coming and eventually you can even feel it. Her tooth has been loose so long that I forgot about it. Then today she came home with a new look. These are her words. "Today I was at school and I went to Spanish and I wanted to get my tooth out so bad and I pulled as hard as I can and my tooth popped out. It's really clean, but on the top it's really bloody, Do you wanna see?"
When I first saw her coming in the house, I remembered how cute kids are when they loose their top front teeth. I have always said that you'll never be as cute as you are when you loose those teeth. She even sounds a little different. She is 6 years old.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

That's a big milestone for a kid! I bet she feels like a grown up kid now!!

Jenny said...

Hard to believe that she is old enough to loose teeth...and learn Spanish?

Anonymous said...

I agree...you don't get much cuter than that!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Natalie looks so cute! I love that you celebrated the Olympics. Your kids are going to have such great memories of their childhoods. -Megan

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It makes me want to yank a tooth so I can be cute again. I guess the braces prohibit that a little - the cute and the tooth removal!!!