Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Joy of Giving!

Today is St. Patty's Day and Kristen decided to surprise every sister with a homemade fabric bag with a green pop in it. She gave Jeff and I a rainbow of candy with mint coins at the bottom of the rainbow. Kyle got two pops. Now she has been working on these since she got the idea at the Mother/Daughter Activity. I have always admired the gift of Generosity. I am so happy that Kristen is realizing the joy of giving. It has been so fun for her to get ready for today. She is discovering this little secret of happiness. It really made our day special.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

How fun! She is a good girl!!

Jenny said...

How sweet! What a blessing to learn that so young.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

That's AWESOME because I have discovered the Joy of GETTING! So send her over. I'm ready for my prize!!

The Freed Family said...

She is such a sweet girl.....it makes me miss the girls and my Achievement Day calling.