Friday, March 12, 2010

Being Olivia

The average day for Olivia starts with this orange shirt. It is one of my few surviving clothes from my childhood,I think I wore it at about age 8. It is pretty old and raggedy, but if it is clean .  If she can find it, she will wear it and tell anyone that she meets that "This was my mom's shirt."
Another favorite activity is taking pictures with my camera or phone. She's getting pretty good as you can see.
 Tea parties are a must thanks to Grandma Miller's
gift for Christmas.
 Dancing to the Little Women soundtrack. I would highly recommend it for high stepping ballet.

The most unique activity lately was bringing lipstick to me and having me kiss their faces. It happens on accident occasionally. Why not do it on purpose.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Aren't girls sweet!

Jenny said...

You have to love Olivia...she is such an adorable, funny girl. We miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

I love reading your blog! It is so fun to see all of the creative fun activities that you do as a family. Your family is a very good role model of wholesome family recreation!

Rachel said...

Olivia is so darling. I love that she wears your shirt whenever she can. I think either Ashley or Erin did that with one of my mom's shirts or dresses.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I think I would like being Olivia. I didn't see any cleaning or cooking or laundering or...

And who is that little sas in the dancing pictures with her? Love it!

Tell Liv that I said "dance it up now girl, your time is coming!!!"

Unknown said...

I used to dance around the living room to the Little Women soundtrack too! There's something about it that's perfect for dancing!