Monday, May 16, 2011

HJ and Bridges Come to Visit

In March Heidi Jo came for a visit with Bridger. As I am typing this, Livvy keeps saying, "He is sooo cute!" and she keeps saying it.  It's true. He is so cute, and the fun part is while he was here he started walking.  We even recorded it.  Heidi Jo is a cleaner and besides cleaning, she redecorated a lot of our house with things we already had.  It looks much better, and she does have some serious skills. She also introduced us to a game that she made for Brandon's class, "Sweet Town".  We played and rate it a four star.



This is a picture of us each wearing one of my 10 pairs of dollar store glasses.  Yes, I need  glasses.  The problem is that I don't need them sometimes, like when I'm at a volleyball game or outside.  So, off and on and I have glasses everywhere.




Heidi Jo did some decorating and we wanted to remember it.

No comments: