Monday, May 16, 2011

Don cha nember


Oliva is the sweetest girl.  She is constantly trying to figure out things to do for me. Sometimes, it goes on and on all day.  So this is her latest.  She makes a bed for you. 
It's not usually on a bed.  It's usually on the floor  or couch somewhere.  There is a blanket with a pillow.  Then she will put a personal item like a stuffed animal in your favorite color or a tie for Jeff or a football for Kyle.  Then she will put a movie.  Then it becomes your bed and she wants you to sleep in it.  She did one for everyone yesterday.  So we all laid on our new beds and hugged our stuffed animal and looked at our movies.


Today I suggested that she make Jeff and my beds on our real bed. So, she went a little crazy and added an outfit, house shoes, shoes, etc. I really want to remember how sweet and thoughtful
 Livvy was when she was four, so I can say "Don cha nember."
This is Jeff and I from Olivia

No comments: