Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Nothing like swimming lessons at Ammon Pool!  It was a great summer!  The diving board is the highlight and reward for all your hard work learning to swm.  Kris had no problem. She really got her form down. Liv was a little iffy, would she go or wouldn't she.  It ended with more of a drop.  Natalie's had a hesitant jump, but came through! She was a little fish this summer.
We almost didn't get swimming lessons in this summer because we didn't have two weeks free, and even though we missed one day it was still worth it.  This year we even got our neighbors, Alli and Taylor as teachers and Liv got to do it with Makenna.








 





2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love looking at the warm, sunny pictures while I'm sitting here shivering. Fun summer times!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I am already ACHING for summer. Painful. Why do I live in Idaho? In some states you could be doing that very thing TODAY! Why oh why oh why oh did I chose to live in Idaho-oh? Burr. Dumb cold. Stupid winter. I'm done. Oh, and we need to talk...