Monday, January 25, 2010

The Invitation

In our last Relief Society Meeting the Young Women President mentioned that any woman could do Personal Progress, not just the Young Women or YW leaders. We also have a goal as a Relief Society to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. I decided that I would like to work on Virtue for my Young Womens Value. The Virtue Value Project is to read the Book of Mormon and record your thoughts regularly in your journal as you read. Kate and Anna have not finished this value, so they are going to do it. Our neighbor MaKadee is new in Young Women and wants to do it. Kyle and Kristen agreed to do the reading part as well. Jeff of course is game. So, this is our plan. We are reading 15 pages a week or 2-3 pages a day. If we are faithful we will be done by September 26th and we are going to have a party. We wanted to invite any family and friends to join in. I figure most of you have your own plans for goals this year, but if you'd like to join with us, the more the merrier. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Sarah Katherine said...

I'll join you Mary.

I'll even throw a party for all of the OK Jones' who want to participate.

Jessie said...

Count me in too!