Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Birthdays


 June 19th our little Annalisa turned 13. It's so weird to have a child become a teenager. Now Annalisa has always been the short one, which she likes and it seemed like for 3 years she wore the same sized clothes as is proven by two of her school pictures. But, lately she has grown to about 5' 1". She wears a little makeup and is going into the 8th grade, but she's still a kid and as sweet as they come. Is the change of attitude really going to happen. I actually have a hard time believing it with Anna.

 July 1st our big Olivia turned 3. This year she did know how to open presents and I think we blew out her candles a few times, which is becoming tradition. Kyle decorated her cake with his imaginext pirate ship (Noah's Ark), frosted the cake and placed the animals. She is now all of a sudden talking non-stop, which is weird because she hasn't been interested in talking for about 2 years and 11months. She is still a character, and a crack up with this sweet side. I think she and I are going to have a great time together next year. I can't believe that I will only have one child home. That hasn't happened since Katelyn was a toddler.

August 3rd was Jeff''s 41st birthday. He is definitely getting better as he gets older. Well actually he's always looked great, but grey hair looks awesome with that olive skin, and he's just a dream husband, what more can I say. His birthday was bitter sweet because he spent the day with the Scott family, whom he loves. Fern Scott passed away last week. Jeff has home taught them for 6 years and is now their Bishop. Her funeral was on his birthday and he spoke at it. It was very hard for him to speak because he loves and admires them so much and wanted things to go smooth. I don't think he'll ever forget that birthday. Today one of the Scott children found out that it was his birthday and brought him a present. They would do something like that.

3 comments:

JulieJ said...

The Scotts are my brother-in-laws grandparents (if that makes sense), and from what he says they are incredible people. July is a busy Birthday month for you! That is May for us.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Happy Birthday Anna Lisa, Olivia, and Jeff! I hope you're having a great summer. I'm so glad I got to visit with most of you. Love-Megan

Jenny said...

What a wonderful bunch of people! I love your family. It was so fun to be with you last month...lets do it again!