Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last Night

Yesterday morning Natalie woke up ready to go trick or treating. It was a long day of her wearing her costume on all of my errands. Finally, it was time. Luckily a friend that I took family pictures of brought us dinner, so we did eat before trick or treating. Idaho Falls is known for freezing temperatures as soon as October 31st arrives. We were gearing up for snowsuits and coats. It was surprisingly, amazingly perfect, no coats or jackets. Our friends the Grovers from Boise were here so we went trick or treating with them and Anna's friend, Lindsey. Jeff was the chaperone and I gave out candy.
Natalie being a beautiful little witch!
Alphaba and Glenda(Lindsey and Annalisa), Kyle was in search of a funny costume. We found this beard at JoAnn's and the rest is history.
Kristen is kind of a school witch. Her costume was made by Rhea Jones, Jeff's Mom.
Another lucky shot of Snow White with Frankie
Katelyn's non-costume, PJs, blanket, and beads. Your guess is as good as mine. She did get a fake bruise on her right eye from drama class.
 Glenda, the good witch's costume is Jenny (Jones) Webb's old homecoming dress. We had to hem it and tacked on some puffy tulle sleeves. Can you believe that someone had a waist the size of a 12-year-old in high school?
 It's almost impossible to get a picture of this child looking at the camera. She's even posing in this one
 Trick or treating at the Smiths
Grovers, Jones and a few extras

The whole gang





.

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Cute costumes! I love the Wizard of Oz theme. "Wicked" is one of my favorite musicals. Hope you had a Happy Halloween.

Rachel said...

Your kids are all so cute! Looked like a fun Halloween!

Wammack Family said...

Your kids have the best costumes!

Taneil said...

mary - I am so excited that you are blogging. Now we can stay in touch! I know, we live so close but you know my life!! Check out my blog. adamandtaneilserr@blogspot.com

Tessa Egan said...

What cute pictures! If you want an invite to my blog, send me an email (tessa.egan@gmail.com) and I'll put you on the readers list!

Jill Jones said...

Mary you have a blog? Sweet! I found you through Julie John's blog!
Cute Halloween pics!

Jenny said...

Love the pictures...um I decided after seeing Anna in MY dress, I want it back, its just so cute, I could wear it at our upcoming Holiday Formal dinner. :)