Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sweet Little Livvy

 So for Mother's day I found this darling bunch of meaningful items to make me feel special from Olivia.  She thinks about what you might like and then tries to make your day .  It always works.
So the bottom part was a smiling face with granola bars, crackers and licorice.  Popcorn with an x for a kiss.


The top part had a binder opened to families are forever, pictures of Jeff and I, Megan and I and Melinda and I.  There were two scriptures flowers a book about friendship, a corsage,coupons from her, candy, and this sweet note.  She found most of this around the house.
The note says: Mom you are the bome(bomb).  Love, Olivia
Love you, you do.  You are like a sky.  I will not lye.You are grerat, and you are never late.  You are a date because you are grerat.
 My other children also spoiled me with breakfast in bed,sweetness and gifts throughout the day.  I am one lucky mom.




No comments: