Saturday, February 14, 2015

Manti in February

Well we went on a trip to Manti in February.  It was actually pretty nice.  I have been worried about my Dad and he was in pretty bad shape when he got home from his mission.  He went in to have his kidney checked and they admitted him into the hospital with congestive heart failure.  He made it through that and came home with a new diet and some new meds.  He was also on dialysis and they were traveling to Provo or Richfield to do the dialysis, which are both about 90 miles.  So at conference I was able to go be with them for a few days.  We made some freezer meals that followed his diet and had a great time visiting.  This is what I loved the most about being with them.  I was seriously worried that something would happen to dad in the night.  Since they go to bed at 7:00pm and wake up at about 4:30am, throughout the night I would here them visiting in the other room.  They are really great companions.  I mean they really love to be together and visit. The other thing I loved is how amorous they are.  My parents have always been that way to my embarrassment, they basically can't be without each other.  It's sweet and I feel proud and happy watching them. 


No comments: