Monday, December 8, 2014

Under the Christmas Tree

When I was first married, I met a girl that showed me how to wrap every branch of a Christmas tree.  So now that I know that you can, I give it a good try.  It makes the tree so beautiful at night.  After we got all of the ornaments on the little girls started dreaming about sleeping under the Christmas tree.  This is so nostalgic to me.  I dreamed of that every year.  It is pure magic.  My dream was right under the tree.  My childhood Christmas tree was a little more sparse and not so close to the ground.  You could literally sleep under the Christmas tree. for these three they were having a sleepover in the front room with the lights out and the Christmas tree lights on.  they also watched the Grinch.
  Livvy and Nat are in their vintage nightgowns made by Grammie.  Those nightgowns remind me of my Christmas past as well.  
 

 They allowed me to take a few pictures, then demanded that we turn the lights off. It was a hit and they had a lovely night.

No comments: