Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WZ90210

When Katelyn and Anna were at White Pine Charter School, they roped me into doing the Drama Club.  Well, since I did it for them, I figured I better do it for Kyle.    They were a great group.  This play was written by my friend Heather and the music was written by Nancy Jenkins and I.  It is a modern version of The Wizard of Oz.

This is the first cast of Zoe( Dorothy's relative), the Scarecrow, Tinman and the Lion.  
 
Here is the second cast.

 
The Wizard was played by a twin.  His brother was the mayor. The wizard was an Elvis character.
 the Munchins were fantastic.  We had so many kids this year that we had to double cast the play and wrote in numbers for the Munchins to sing and rap.  Kyle and his friends were the Rappers.  They were funny and even did some hip hop dancing. 

 

These are our Munchkin Girls and the Mayor.





The finale and the end.
 

No comments: