Sunday, June 26, 2011

Glasses

Lately Natalie has been very interested in getting glasses.  I remember wanting  glasses in 5th grade, but not 2nd. It could be because of the 10 pairs of dollar store glasses that are positioned throughout the house.  I used them for reading.  Now I actually wear one pair all the time.  Natalie has been wearing my other glasses regularly.  I will  have to say that these girls look pretty cute in them.  For your information I asked Walmart Pharmacy if they would sell glasses without a prescription.  They said yes.  I informed Natalie that if she wanted to use her own money and pay 10.00 for some glasses she could.  She is thinking about it.

1 comment:

The Freed Family said...

Too funny.....Hailey has had 2 pairs of non-prescription glasses from Walmart. She wants glasses soooo bad. You can also buy them at Claires in the mall. That is where she wants to get her next pair from....but they are bigger. I remember wanting glasses myself, and wishing I could wear make-up or shave.