Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthdays!

One of the reasons we as a family love the Fall season is because it is literally one party after another. October 15th is Natalie's birthday. October 21st is mine, then Halloween. Then Kyle's is Nov. 5. . 



The Candy Land cake has become a favorite and is really easy to assemble. I remember the day when I used to spend hours on the cake. Now I just hope the kids don't notice that I'm not offering the same kind of decorating. Then if someone asks it's only once in a while.


  Kyle had a family party this year. We ordered pizza at his request and he still has a little on his face. He's not really worried about impressing girls yet, so we just left it on. He usually has a koolaid mustache to boot. How do they get those? I mean you really have to drink it fast or hard or whatever to get such a big mustache.
 I was running a little late on Kyle's birthday, so when I asked hem what color he wanted he kept changing and said rainbow, then settled on green. I decided to go rainbowish. Like I said I'm into speed these days.

5 comments:

Sarah Katherine said...

Happy Birthday to all of you!
Looks like a lot of fun.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

DANG IT! How did I miss your BIRTHDAY??? I'm a bad friend apparently. Anyway, happy late Birthday - and let me know what we are doing for it - we can party with lunch or I can babysit Olivia while you go out on the town... just let me know. Oh, and Birthday wishes to the rest of the fam too!

Amberly said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday to all of you! I am laughing at Kyle and his Kool Aid mustache!

Jenny said...

Thanks for all the updates. It looks like your Oct. was a blast!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

PARTY! Wow, you have so much fun! I absolutely love your Halloween costumes. By the way, you know the frame I sent you for your b-day? Well there's actually a "friends" picture behind the "joke" picture. And you're welcome to put a picture of someone you like better as a friend:) JK! Love ya! -Megan