Friday, March 27, 2009

I am not obsessed with hair.

Today I woke up and realized that this girl's hair is getting too long to just let it go wild. So, I know I couldn't do pig tails without it falling out everywhere. So this is what I came up with. She doesn't even look like herself. It's like the wild hair is a part of who she is. She just looks so grown up to me. I ran into a friend yesterday who thought she was four. Well she wears size four. Livvy does not like to smile for pictures. This one was luck.









9 comments:

Taneil said...

She does look so old! I love her "wild" hair. (even though I don't think it looks crazy at all) She always looks cute! BUT she does look cute with it all up too.

The Freed Family said...

She does look different, but so cute! I am waiting to see what you decide to do with yours.

Jenny said...

I cannot even imagine her sitting still long enough for you to do that! She does look adorable, but you're right, she looks older.

Jeanna said...

Wow! She does look much older and so pretty. She's so cute though with all those "wild" curls.

Amberly said...

Mary I am so proud of your hair stylin' skills! She looks so cute, and she does look older. I don't like pulling all of Macy's hair up either, I love the curls. Olivia's pose when she is standing on the chair is fabulous!!!

Kim said...

Way cute hair! I wish I could do that with mine.

JulieJ said...

How cute is that? I love it!

Kevin Pratt said...

Cute do! I love your blog design...very clever.

Jill Jones said...

Yes she does look older, but very cute! Good job!