Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Caught Myself Singing.

The other day I was just going through life like normal and caught myself singing. I didn't mean to it just happened. It's always a good sign. I even caught myself doing it in Walmart and in the halls of the church during enrichment. I love to sing, not necessarily perform. It does make me happy, but when I'm always singing here there and everywhere, I know my life is going well. It doesn't mean that everything around me is perfect, it means that I am feeling healthy, content and in tune. I didn't see it coming, but it's a wonderful place to be. I hope it stays a while. Does this happen to anyone else?

8 comments:

Jill Jones said...

Yah, Mary. It happens to me to! Both the finding myself singing all the time, and just enjoying that I'm in a good place in my life. I wish you would sing (perform) more. You have a beautiful voice and a wonderful talent for writing meaningful songs. Are you going to do one for the ward talent show?

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I hope it stays too - I could use some of that right now - come sing to me!!!

Sarah Katherine said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling well and spontaneously singing! Enjoy!!

Wish you could come sing at our local grocery store. They play the best of the 80's and 90's. EVERYONE sings along. :)

Anonymous said...

In answer to Debbie, I wrote a song called Over the Rainbow for our play at White Pine. Kiera Marrott is a lead and will sing it in the play and at the ward Talent Show. Thanks for the compliment.

Katelyn said...

Those who wish to sing always find a song. ~Proverb

I don't sing because I'm happy; I'm happy because I sing. ~William James


LOVE TO SING TOO!! :)

Jenny said...

What a great gift you have; not just the singing, but the cheerful, grateful heart. So glad yours is in a good place right now!

Kevin Pratt said...

I can completely relate. I ALWAYS sing. My kids' friend's are always pointing out how much our family sings and it makes me sad that it seems so foreign or "funny" to them. I love the way our house and cars feel when we're singing.

The Stokers said...

Oh yeah! I love it soooo much!