Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Lub You!



Yesterday Livvy came up to me and plopped down on my lap in one of her many princess dresses. I kissed her hand because how can you resist a kid who wants to be with you, she's picky. Then she said, " I Lub you!" I couldn't believe my ears. It's not that she can't talk, but she's not a big talker and to express an emotion was a stretch. Of course I said, " No, I love you." Then it became a game back and forth and ended with tickling. It was her first time and I just had to record it.

5 comments:

JulieJ said...

How cute is that? I love mommy payday moments. Your family is so photogenic too. Wow!

Katelyn said...

I love the picture of Liv it is SO her!

Taneil said...

She is growing up so much. I miss watching her. She still has all her curly blond locks. By the way are you going to that Jenny Phillips thing again this year?

Jenny said...

Sterling use to say "lub" as well...I miss those sweet, sticky kisses and "lubs" What a gem!

Rebecca said...

It went really well! I had about 13 over and I made cafe rio food. The pork didn't turn out exactly like the Cafe Rio Pork but it was still good! The company is ACN. It is a telecommunications company. They featured their new video phone on the Apprentice.