Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quiet or Shy?

This picture has such an Anna look. I had to let you see her. Quiet or shy which one is she? If quiet means not showy, gentle, mild, I'd say yes. If shy means not assertive in the presence of others, timid, bashful, I'd have to say sometimes. Shy, quiet is not who she is, but it does seem to follow her. Sometimes I wish people could see exactly what she's like when they first meet her. I guess you'll have to trust the people who know her best. Katelyn has always said that Anna is such a perfect friend that it's hard to find people like Anna. Katelyn and Anna have always been good friends. Katelyn is about 5' 7 1/2", while Anna has not yet reached 4'10". They are 1 year apart in school. They are opposites in many ways, which is an advantage. Anna does like being short. Might as well like what you are. Annalisa is very easy going and low maintenance. Sometimes a little too low maintenance like could you please clean your room.. Annalisa is definitely her own person. If she sets a goal, plan on it happening because of a lot of hard work and endurance, not because it's easy. People who know her see the good and trust her. She is a happy girl that talks plenty at home and with her friends. She's fun, silly, laughs at her own jokes for a long time and especially nice. I wanted to have "Wicked" playing while you thought about her because it is her favorite CD. She sings "Wicked" songs all the time. She is saving her money and hopefully we'll be able to get tickets in Salt Lake.







6 comments:

JulieJ said...

For all the "shy" people out there it is definetly being quiet and wise and not shy. I hated being called shy my whole life! I consider myself as just having less words to say in a day than the average person.
I was sad that only got to work with Annalisa for a short time before I got released.

Jenny said...

I love how you talk about Anna, she is such a sweet, peaceful, funny, great kid. No wonder we all love her so much!

Tina said...

She just has a peaceful spirit. It's nice in a family to have one that is peaceful. People will doubt me, but if they got to know Carson he is much the same way...not necessarily a peacemaker, but very thoughtful. I think she looks the most like Kyle.

Joy said...

So about wicked tickets--Right now I have 4 extras-- for Thursday April 9th 2:00 performance. So let me know if you are interested in any of them!! You are awesome!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How can you pick one of those pictures. Anna is so wonderful! My favorite thing about her is that she sees or hears something that could be done to make someone happier and she does it. I love that girl.

Jill Jones said...

Mary the posts about your kids are so sweet! You are such a good mom!