Wednesday, November 5, 2008

KYLE


Happy Birthday Kyle!!!
Kyle turned 11 today and just finished his Arrow of Light. It's weird to think of him as a pre-teen, so I won't. He's still that cute, crazy, fun, and sometimes bugging kid.
tonight during his favorite meal of Pizza and rootbeer we played the game,"What do you like about Kyle?" You know the drill. This is what we came up with: Cheerful, gives me hugs, funny, he added "You mean funny looking," has a sparkle, great smile, creative, will try new things, fun and funny, cool brother, a better brother than other people's brothers, and made me two treasure hunts. That's Kyle on his best day.


                                             
                     


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Mary, it almost makes me cry, he looks so old...just stop already Kyle!!! Happy birthday to him.

Perfectly Imperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perfectly Imperfect said...

I made a comment, posted it, proof read it, and realized that my grammar was terrible and I should have proofed it before I posted. Actually I think I just shouldn't proof it at all - so that explains unseen errors in further comments...

Having said that, I like A and C. I like A because it looks like the Kyle I have seen at church and school. I like C because it looks like the Kyle I have glimpsed in your home. I think I would pick C to frame. He is a dang handsome boy, and in 20 years when he is closer to marrying age, I have some very cute girls who look like they belong! Happy Birthday Kyle! We can't wait to PARTY!!!

Kristie and Roger said...

Hey.....This is Kristie Liston. Im kinda a blog stocker.
Your kids are beautiful. I love Wicked and the song For Good is just about the most perfect song in the whole world. Im glad your family is doing well.

The Stokers said...

I like A and C.
If you don't know me I am your niece. Laurie's child.

ethan said...

this is ethan. from the serr family. hoo ever this is. get kyle. kyle this is ethan. chandlers little brother. well poot the song. eye of the tiger. it is so cool. well by by.