Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is not a commercial


A few weeks ago, I discovered a miraculous cleaner for the shower floor. This is how it happened. I noticed a snow white spot and wondered what could cause this reaction I had not dropped any bleach. So after everyone had taken a shower and it was dry I left a bar of soap on the floor some conditioner and some shampoo in different places. As a side note. My shower floor can get really dirty. The reason is because everyone wants to use this shower. It is in the master bath and has a door. The shower is plastic, nothing special who knows why. OK, so I left it over night and the bar of soap left a snow white spot and so did the shampoo. So the next day I smeared Suave Wild Strawberry shampoo all over the shower floor. I put it on thick Suave is good for that. The next day, when I washed away the shampoo, my shower floor was snow white. It really works, not as good on the walls, but any flat surface. It works better than any other cleaner I've tried including bleach, and no scrubbing. So good luck and let me know if you tried it.

9 comments:

Amberly said...

Ok that is genius! I am going to try it tomorrow. Have you tried it in a bathtub??

Jenny said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the cleaning tip.

Kim said...

Wow! If it does that to your shower floor, what's it doing to your hair?!

Wammack Family said...

I am looking forward to trying this, thanks for sharing!

Taneil said...

i am always looking for a good cleaner! Keep sharing! i miss you - we need to get together.

JulieJ said...

I'm wondering if it needs to be Wild Strawberry or if Suave Floral Vanilla would work too...

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I am going to want to try this.

Tina said...

It will smell so much better than the chemicals and cost less!

Billie said...

I always use my shampoo and a gross old sponge to clean my shower while I am still in it. And, I use Sauve! Woot!