Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine?

the other day Olivia woke up from a nap and we all started busting up. The girl has some crazy hair in the morning or after a nap. She is different from every other girl in our family because she's 2 1/2 and doesn't have long hair. I don't mean down to her waist, but the other girls have had long hair for their age. Now we only have curly hair when it's short, so we have been loving these wild curls. If we let it go on too long, please politely inform us that it's not cute anymore and we need to start doing her hair. I also remember before I had children having someone describe how their child acts when they wake up. I think the morning person thing, we are born with. In other words we give Olivia a few moments to herself before we bombard her with attention. I personally am not sure what I am. I can stay up late, but not after 12:00am and I get up fine, but not before 7:am. What does that make me?
What are you?

 



9 comments:

Jeanna said...

Cuteness!! You have the cutest girls! I am not a morning person. My family's joke is that no one should try to talk to me before my shower, I won't respond. I just hate to talk before I'm fully awake.

Kim said...

I'm so happy I found your blog. What a beautiful family you have. I love being a bit more connected to you and see how life is for you.

Amberly said...

Olivia is so cute, I love her curly hair. I have been thinking about how much I do not like mornings. I don't mind getting up, I just don't like all the work that has to happen in the morning to get my family out the door.

Wammack Family said...

I love those curls, she is cute!

I am a middle of the day person. I like to go to bed early and sleep in late. I am okay with getting woken up if I have had at least several hours of sleep, needless to say it's been years since I have slept well.

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I love the curls. I'm definitely not a morning person. I love to sleep.

Anonymous said...

I loved playing with Olivia and Natalie the other night at Kyle's Arrow of Light Ceremony they are darling girls! I have always wished I could be both actually. Everyone in my family (parents, bro and sis) all go to bed after 11 every night and still wake up by 6am if not before. Then there's me who stays up until 10:30 and I am exhausted and can't even think about getting up before 7. But I am not really ever grumpy if I do.

Katelyn said...

Olivia is such a different little girl. That was so funny! I have to say I pretty much like a morning/night person te middel of th day is usually a bore to me. :)

Jill Jones said...

When she was a little younger, Justin and I used to call her the Gerber baby cause she looked just like the Gerber baby with the round cheeks she used to have and the tiny blonde curls that are now alot longer and thicker. You have such a sweet family, but that can only be expected knowing their mother!

Jenny said...

LOVE the pics. She is such a dolly! I'm a night person, who can't stay up past midnight and gets up every morning at 6:30. My dream schedule would be bed by midnight and waking up at 7:30 with no where to be until 10 am. Who am I kidding? Like that is even an option!