Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Dresses

This year Easter dresses for Natalie and Olivia were provided by Kohls. Jeff actually picked them out and did a fine job I must say. I unintentionally bought some fabric to make skirts because JoAnns had a good sale on their prints. So I did make Anna's skirt, but not for Easter. I only have 4 more skirts to go. Why do I do this? I'm not that great of a seamstress, too uninterested in details. Skirts that are long enough and cheap are hard to come by, so I had to do it.
Easter this year will be Conference and we can't wait.
 




7 comments:

Kim said...

Tell me about the skirts! I just made 11 yesterday to sell at a boutique. They are quick & cute! Good job!

Jessie said...

I love the Easter dresses! And great job on Anna's skirt, it looks so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls, and I love the dresses/skirts.

Jeanna said...

Anna skirt is so cute! I tried to find you on Sunday to tell you but we just never crossed paths.

Amberly said...

Cute dresses and skirts! I too am excited for Conference Easter!

The Freed Family said...

Jeff picked them out, huh? He did a great job....just like with the jacket he picked out for you! :) I would not be able to give the shopping power over to Mitch.....I love it too much. I love when I have a reason to buy something and I love looking at every store (and I mean every store) trying to find the best deal and the perfect thing. Mitch hates shopping and would not want the responsibility.....so we're a good match! :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for all the updates. Looks like you're keeping busy and having fun. Love it! Hug the kids for me...they're getting too big and too old. Can't wait to spend time with you all this summer!