Saturday, September 19, 2009

Crazy About Fall!

So, what is it? I am carazee about fall. I don't' know how to describe it. Could it be that I met my husband in the fall, or can't wait to quit mowing the lawn or the fall flowers, wearing layers, gorgeous colors, kids talking about what they are going to be for Halloween, my birthday, school supplies for cheap, not wearing a coat, but not being too hot,football games, the smell of pumpkin candles, the color of pumpkins, corn, hay rides, conference, I could go on and on, I'm just happy to be hear, in the Fall.  2006 and 2007


2 comments:

Jenny said...

SO glad you're in your happy season! Love the flashback pictures.

Amberly said...

I think the changing of the seasons is always kind of magical. It's fun to see the world change. I love the pictures, Olivia was so tiny!