Monday, December 1, 2008

Dream Husband

 What is in a family picture? Every year as long as I can remember my family has taken a picture for the Christmas card. Even before it was popular, my Mom would make us do it. Even if we had no makeup, pajamas, nappy hair, it didn't matter we were getting these pictures taken today(Thanksgiving). So here is the latest that my Mom will send to all of her relatives and friends.
This is my cute Mom and Dad. They are still crazy about each other.
 My brother Charlie,who is in Dental School, his wife Megan and Abby.
 My brother Sam who lives in Calif, but not with my parents.
 Us
 My sister Megan, Travis Ivy, Tommy and Susie
Thanksgiving Dinner




Mary and Megan
We really don't look anything alike.
 The winners of the last game of Capture the Flag.
The losers of Capture the Flag. Actually they won the other two games.

5 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love it! What a great family tradition!

Jenny said...

You two are an inspiring couple, I think you deserve each other!

Taneil said...

Two very stressful things coming up??.... I think I know what one is :) He'll do great!

Jill Jones said...

That is sweet Mary!

Tina said...

Isn't it fantastic that even though these men can make us really and truly crazy they honor and cherish us so completely. Or maybe it's the name ;)