Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

Well, as you can imagine Jeff came home and brought the sun with him. Yesterday we were shoveling snow and today the sun came out. Conference was great as usual. So, now I am going to be a more provident provider, more reverent, more faithful, serve through my trials, and not let anything interfere with my plans to attend the temple. After the second session, we got a little vitamin D and pretended that it was kind of warm. It's been a while since we got some good tramp shots so here we go.

So, what do you think of my new hair style? I did end up just trimming it after all your advice.


 


5 comments:

Amberly said...

Love the pictures. Love your new hairdo it is stunning!

Kim said...

Oh what a little sunshine can do, even if it's cold. Love the wind-blown trampoline look.

Jenny said...

LOVE! I really love the pic of Olivia, she looks so serious and contemplative. Your hair looks fab! ;)

Glad you got your vitamin D quota for the day.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Good times! -Megan

Anonymous said...

You guys are pretty impressive on that trampoline! I loved all of your pictures throughout the years! I just can't fully imagine you with an a-line haircut, I'm sure it would look great though! My rule of thumb: cut it the shortest that I can, and still fit it into a ponytail! Jules