Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Fight!

It was a leisurely, sunny, Saturday afternoon with nothing to do. This is rare.  We were all in need of some excercise, fun and some sun on our pasty white skin.  So we went to Peterson Park to sled/snowboard.
On your mark, get set....
Nice!!
Peace

Natalie was the best on the board, with Kristen right behind and the adults pretty much last place.



















This picture gives the illusion that Jeff was actually doing this. Alas, this was before he even went down the hill.
He did not fail to capture my crowning moment. I really thought that I was going to be good at this. I'm sure real snowboarding is much easier.

So innocently plotting
The fight begins.
The retaliation

Oh the joy of a good snowball fight.
The pact
The sneak
The charge
bring it on.
Playing it safe
I got enough good pictures, I think I'll join in the fun. I know this looks lopsided, but I was actually winning until I remembered who the fight was with, Katelyn or should I say "To the death Jones"

The drag
The white wash




5 comments:

Katelyn said...

this is anna that was soooooooo fun

Jenny said...

Looks like a great family activity...especially that whole drag your mom bit, hmmmm, maybe payback is dish duty for a week?

Perfectly Imperfect said...

If you get THAT many people in boots, hats, gloves, snow pants, coats, and the van at once (after the necessary bathroom visits) and THEN you get to the park WITH sleds - you better take a WHOLE lot of pictures - how many times did you defy the odds that day? Plus, did the white wash count as a facial?

Christina said...

Mary, I'm glad I get a glimpse into your life through your blog. Did you know that I aspire to rear my children the way you guys do? I want to be just like your happy, fun family!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Have I mentioned that you guys are PARTY ANIMALS?! -Megan