Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Disneyland 2

We took so many pictures at Disneyland that I had to do this in two installments. This is actually the second half of our trip. Anna chose to collect pins which is fun because you can trade the pins you don't like with any employee that has pins. We also found out that only the Disney employees have the special pins with little Mickey ears. It is a whole culture that we never knew about.
These green army men from Toy Story were so cool, especially the last drummer.

 We actually saw Santa and got his signature. Just a tip, the autograph books are so fun. Gathering autographs and pictures is so worth it. Then the kids lo0k at them over and over again.
 Maliboomer is one of the scariest and most fun rides for me, just a little too short.



One of our funniest memories was while we were waiting for the bus. Livvy was just entertaining herself by dancing, making weird faces and performing for the passerbys. It went on for a while. One guy actually spoke to her. After he walked by she held her hands out and said "What!" Like "What is your problem. It was so funny. Luckily he was a good sport.















 Toy Story, the longest wait and most popular ride at California Adventure.
 They were selling these rain ponchos near the Grizzly River Run for $15.00. We remembered this ride from two years ago and how it took me a full day in the sun to dry from one ride. In the day we all went on it once without the ponchos, but at night we pulled them out and were the envy of all around. We bought ours at Walmart for 88 cents a piece.


 Rock climbing at Koda's challenge trail.
 Screamin', no hands.
 We Watched the Aladdin Show


Koda,Mator and Lightning McQueen
 Tianna and her prince
 
Disneyland is so gorgeous at night.


 
Start on Small World and end on Small World

7 comments:

Mallory Stoker said...

It looks like you had so much fun! It makes me want Annabelle to be older so I can justify taking her to Disneyland.

Joy said...

I love disneyland. I wish I would have stowed away in your suitcase!!!

Wammack Family said...

That looks like so much fun!

Taneil said...

How fun! I am so glad we got to go too. The memories will last for ever! I loved it!!!

Kim said...

Looks like so much fun!

Jenny said...

So fun! I'm glad you had such a great time. I loved looking at the pictures and remembering our fun times there...someday we should all go together.

Amberly said...

I love all the pictures. How fun! Disneyland is the best!!