Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bangs


Last week my sister Heidi Jo came to visit. She recently got her bangs cut. Now sad to say, I thought I had bangs. They were pretty grown out, but from the bad picture that we have together, it is obvious that I don't. So, Heidi Joe inspired me to cut my bangs.





Do I have any experience in cutting bangs like a beautician, no. In fact when they need to be cut, I'm not patient enough to wait one day. So I chopped them. Don't look too closely. What I would like to know is how do you cut bangs in between hair cuts. I tried to taper down on each side from the middle. Then I tried to do that jagged thing to texture the edge. Who knows if that is even how to do it. I'd really like to know now that I have bangs.












8 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them! That reminds me to trim my bangs too.

Taneil said...

I love them...seriously! It makes you look so "in style". i hated them at first but now I really like mine. All I know about cutting them is ..DON"T pull them down while you are cutting them. When you let go they curl up VERY short!!!! LOL Can't wait to see you tomorrow..are you going to the pool too?

Jill Jones said...

I love them too! Very pretty!

Kendee said...

oooo i like them ALOT! they look really good! i cant believe that you cut them that well by yourself...thats crazy! your so talented! :) looking good!!!

The Freed Family said...

They look soooo good. You did a great job cutting them. My hair sylist(who is my younger cousin) keeps trying to talk me into cutting bangs. Mitch and Billie have talked me out of it.....but now that I see yours......I just might have to try it. They'll always grow back, right?

Kim said...

So cute! You rock the bangs.

thebean said...

The bangs are very cute! Very becoming.

Christiejo said...

I really like them. They fit your face shape. Maybe, they could be a tad longer, but I think that you'll like them once they're that perfect length. Of course, they're only that way for about a week! I really do like them, because they add style!