Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sticky Snow!



Yesterday was the day we had been waiting for. If there's no snow, then what is the point of the cold. It might as well warm up and bring on the spring. Luckily after the snow fall, it wasn't that cold and the snow was wet and sticky. So, we had to do it. You know, a snowman.
Natalie was a die hard and the rolling method really did work.
One, two, three, Hey, what's up with the front door open?



 
Koolaid mouth no, it's not the Joker. Her name is Ara, you know like Ariel.

Today Jeff decided to get into the action and build the giant snowman. Kyle, Kristen and Livvy helped.



Wait, how do we get this big chunk of snow on. Maybe we didn't think this thing through. I know, break it up and then pack it. To be honest, I'm not sure how they got the head on.




Ah, success!

7 comments:

Wammack Family said...

That is an awesome snowman!

Christiejo said...

Wow, that is some snowman! I can't believe they were able to build it that tall. We've had rain for the past two days and last night it turned into snow. Very slushy snow. We'll have to see if we get the snowman material stuff.

Anonymous said...

I still remember my dad building a giant snowman with me when I was a kid. Then they put me on its shoulders and took a picture! Your snowmen look awesome!
BTW - if you find a video on YouTube there is a box on the right of it. It has link and imbed. You copy the imbed part and paste into your text. Sometimes if it doesn't work you have to paste it to a word processing document recopy it then paste again. Sometimes I can't get it to paste the whole thing until I have do that.

Taneil said...

So Fun!!! That is what we did on Saturday too.It was great because it wasn't too cold and the snow was perfect!!!That snowman was huge!!

Jenny said...

So glad you are enjoying the snow. Love all the family pictures.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Holy SNOW cow! That was a big ol' snow daddy. Does he take care of the snow baby?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, I saw your post on my blog. Thanks! You made me laugh with your dog comment, and I really enjoyed reading your 25 things too. It has been a fun way to get to know people a little better.

You also made me laugh with your, "what's up with the front door open." Too funny!

Loved your snowman photos!